In case you want to hire me, here is what I’ve done professionally and academically (copies of A papers and cases are available upon request)
View latest updates and recommendations on LinkedIn
PROFILE AND SKILLS
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Solid multi-tasking and project management abilities
• Able to excel in fast-paced settings with tight deadlines
• Firm grasp of digital and WOM marketing strategies
• Well-organized and detail-oriented problem solver
• Self-motivated, assertive, results-driven team player
• Highly tech-savvy with broad knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop, web applications. Average knowledge of InDesign
• Speaks fluent Russian; conversational Czech, Spanish
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (MARKETING MAJOR, FINANCE MINOR) Class of 2009
Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
– 3.62 GPA
– Golden Key Society Member (Top 15% scholar)
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (COMPLETED 2 YEARS) 2004 – 2006
Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
CYBERPLEX INC., Toronto, ON 2009
Social Media Strategist
AGENT WILDFIRE INC., Toronto, ON 2009
Word of Mouth Program Coordinator
Responsible for research, development, on-budget execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
• Gathered background information for analysis, actively participated in planning of WOM strategies.
• Successfully handled all correspondence and paperwork relating to client service; wrote campaign copy.
• Effectively managed program recruitment, production/creative tasks, events and social media accounts.
PLANETEYE INC. – TRAVEL BEYOND WORDS, Toronto, ON; Summer 2008
Responsibilities included content and customer acquisition, managing promotions and community building.
– Increased breathtaking photography database fourfold within four months.
– Formulated and executed online promotions, resulting in a sharp jump in website views and conversions.
– Developed and maintained strong relationships with photographers and writing contributors.
ROGERS PLUS AT EATON CENTRE
Toronto, ON; 2006 – 2009
Sales Consultant, Merchandiser
Provided total wireless solutions to consumer and business subscribers.
– Gained loyal customers through issue resolution and exceptional attention to their needs.
– Within the first 6 months, achieved the sales goals equivalent to full time employees’ results.
– Resolved conflicts within the team and actively participated in loss prevention initiatives.
RBC DOMINION SECURITIES
Vancouver, BC; Summer 2006
Under the financial advisor’s supervision, contacted his current and potential clientele, and provided information about RBC Dominion’s services.
– Throughout the duration of summer employment, achieved a high level of client interest and response, providing the advisor with over eighty strong leads.
– Quickly learned the process and company policies pertaining to the job within RBC.
UBC FACULTY OF LAW
Vancouver, BC; 2005 – 2006
Worked with the Communications Coordinator on the variety of public relations, creative, organizational and administrative tasks within the Faculty.
– Researched, compiled, edited and managed large contact lists and databases in Excel.
– Efficiently organized media archives and photographs within a complex computer database.
– Actively participated in planning, advertising and running Faculty-related events.
INSIGHT PRODUCTIONS – CANADIAN IDOL, SEASON 6
Toronto, ON; Spring-Summer 2008
– Actively and efficiently helped throughout the hectic audition process.
– Assisted with organization and stage preparation before evening’s performances.
Toronto, ON; 2008
– Managed a number of ongoing viral marketing programs via social networking sites, popular blogs and forums, resulting in increased online traffic and message exposure.
– Handled promotional activities including contests and ticket giveaways.
– Wrote for the Viceland.com blog.
REDRED ARMY CLOTHING; 2007 – Present
– Managed design, production, promotion and sale of spunky graphic t-shirts.
– Achieved rapid growth within the first 6 months including international sales and promotion.
– Organized exciting parties with local promoters and music talent to communicate the brand message.
University of British Columbia; 2006
– Facilitated communication between the professor and students, including evaluations.
– Informed student body of upcoming campus events and gathered feedback.
University of British Columbia; 2005
– Contributed to layout design by providing photographs and graphics.
“INVESTING 101” COURSE COORDINATOR
– Within three days promoted the class via internet, class speeches, pamphlets and posters.
– Ensured class quality by locating and obtained necessary media, rooms and AV equipment.
Buddy & Exchange Program at University of British Columbia; 2005
British Columbia Portfolio Management Challenge (UBC Finance); 2004 – 2005
– Ranked 4th among participating finance majors, generating a 25% investment returns.
– Beat the Dow Jones Industrial Average by 7% in the course of 6 months of trading.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Photography, art history, architecture, squash, trend watching, foreign cultures.